surgery is TOMORROW

kenoecu3
on 8/27/08 1:23 am - bristol, PA
Hey guy's me again.... Well the day is finally here!!! I go tommorrow morning to ey my bypass done. I am stilla little scared but handling it pretty good. The scariest part for me is the sctual surgery and WAKING UP after...lol  I have never had any surgery before this... so is there anyone else that is hving surgery tommorrow???? if so I wish all of you the best of luck and hopefully next week w will all be happy and telling each other wonderful stories abou our new road in life.... god bless and good luck to everyone..
Joanne G.
on 8/27/08 1:51 am - Kerman, CA
Good luck tomorrow.  Hope you do great.
Carol J.
on 8/27/08 5:25 am - AK
Best of luck to you~  I had surgery on Monday the 25th, and am now at home.  You can read my blog, I put up a little information about what went on and you can check it out.
I'm home, and sore, but am finally not feeling as droggy as I was.
Good Luck!  Email me w/ any thing....we're not too far apart!

MintyMew
on 8/27/08 7:45 am - Katy, TX
Congrats and best wishes!!!  You will do fine.  I had never had surgery either, and I had my surgery just last week.  I was scared too, but everything went so well I couldn't believe it.
The only part that was bad was having a shot in my arm!  Hadn't had one of those in years, and I didn't expect it.  I was more scared of the needle than the surgery at that point.   LOL

Just make sure you don't make any mistakes (like eat or drink), get to bed early and stay calm and happy.  It will be over before you know it.

I think it was harder on my husband than me... I don't remember hardly anything from before or after the surgery... my husband had to wait around, etc.

This is going to be so good for you... you made the right choice, and just think of this as the begining of the rest of your life

shutterbunny.weebly.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Been gone a long time
RaeRae1 · 1 replies · 1115 views
Ghost Town
Dot T. · 0 replies · 874 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 849 views
13 months post op sleeve
reneeskids · 0 replies · 1087 views