Counting My Blessings...

Shella M.
on 9/10/08 3:07 am, edited 9/10/08 3:07 am
This surgery has been one of the biggest blessings I have had in a long time but I have been trying to figure out how to get a treadmill as where I live it is really too hot to walk outside lately. (at least for me).  When I started looking they were just way out of my price range.   I mentioned to a friend of mine that I had posted on a cheapcycle board I belong to online that I was looking for one and wanted to get home and see if anyone replied.  She told me she had one and to call her in an hour so she could check with her husband to make sure it was okay.   I asked her how much she wanted for it and she told me nothing.   It was mine.  All I have to do is go pick it up.  She said it is really nice.  It has the controlls to make it change to an uphill course, the heart rate monitor, as well as different programs to do.   I am soooo thankful for friends like her.   This will be just what I need till I can get my weight down enough to have the courage to go in a gym and actually work out.   She is definitely a blessing. :)   Anyone else have a blessing they care to share?  

Shell RNY 8/21/08

heyheyhey
on 9/10/08 7:48 am - WA
Thank goodness for good friends!

I have gotten a lot of support from my DH.  A lot more then I thought I would.  Crazy as it sounds, he thought I would chicken out.  He has a bad sweet tooth and tries not to eat in front of me.  Even though I did catch him with milk and cookies in the kitchen after he sent me to bed. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Been gone a long time
RaeRae1 · 1 replies · 1115 views
Ghost Town
Dot T. · 0 replies · 874 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 849 views
13 months post op sleeve
reneeskids · 0 replies · 1087 views