How are all the August folks doing

LilyFlower79
on 3/27/09 4:42 am - CO
Hi All,
I am thrilled all you August peeps are doing so great!! I had my surgery on August 25th, I have lost 88lbs. Gone from 244 to 156. YAHOO. I am in med/lg tops and 11/13 bottoms (juniors). Unfortunately my weight loss has slowed down but that just means I will have to work much harder to get where I want to be. I am able to eat a lot more that before got to say that is scares me a bit. I worry that I will eat too much and stop losing. oh well! Keep up the great work my friends! 
jillybeans36
on 3/28/09 5:25 pm - Malvern, AR
Hello everyone.  My biggest fear is that I will stop losing weight!!!  I've been over 200lbs since I was 18 years old and I've just been scared to death that I'm going to mess this up.  My surgery was on August 26, 2008 and I have lost 120lbs.  I started at 333lbs and wore a 5X shirt and 30 jeans. Now I wear an XL and XXL shirts and 18 jeans and I weigh 213. 
Jill

mirandajackson
on 3/29/09 3:15 pm - niceville, FL
Jill
You are doing GREAT!!! Keep up the good work!!

I finally broke the 200 mark Im 198 now whoo whoo!!
jillybeans36
on 3/31/09 1:10 am - Malvern, AR
Way to go Miranda!  Breaking 200lbs just seems so impossible to me...lol.  Its been 19 years since I was below 200lbs and I can not wait. 

Jill

Tina H.
on 3/31/09 6:03 am - Pasadena, MD
So far I have lost 77 lbs and have 25 more to go.  I hit a long stall that lasted about 6 weeks around the beginning of the year but am now back to losing, thank goodness!

I have gone from an 18/20 to a size 6! I feel amazing, off all my diabetes meds and my sugars have been great!  I know I need to do better with how much/often I eat, I tend to get busy with other things and not eat the way I should.  I have no problems with getting my fluids in though, I have always been a big drinker.  And I definately need to get back into my exercise routine.  I have been slacking lately. 

This is the best thing I have ever done for myself! 

Tina

mirandajackson
on 3/31/09 9:27 am - niceville, FL
Yeah me too!! My excersise routine is slacking theese days I have been really tired and not fealing up to it but I will start making myself do it again 
Other than that doing great im 197 now its slowly dropping off again
Karen M.
on 3/31/09 2:09 pm - Calabasas, CA
180 now 40 more to go

jkaye72
on 4/5/09 10:49 pm - Kingwood, TX
Hey everyone,

I just ran across this board. I had my surgery on Aug. 12th. I lost 38 lbs. before my surgery. My highest weight was 332.8. Surgery was 295, I now weigh 193 this morning. My weight loss has slowed down a bit the last month. This really scares me!! I want to be down another 28 lbs. to my goal. I keep telling myself it will happen !!! Everyone is doing GREAT!!

Jana

38 lbs. lost before surgery
half
on 4/9/09 2:25 am - TX
RNY on 08/11/08 with
I am done 103 pounds.  I had my surgery on August 11th!  Things are going well, but I struggle with drinking enough.  I have been dehydrated some, but loving my new life!  I need 90 more pounds.  Things have been slow lately which is frustrating.  I also have had a hard time with veggies!!!  I am glad that I had the surgery and would not change it for anything!
TrishMcM
on 8/29/09 12:30 am - UK
hiya-
rny surgery 27th August 2008 - lost 118 lbs to date my bmi is currently 26.2.  My recovery has been very straightforward, no setbacks, or complications, so far... 1st year blood work ok, and life is great.  I can tolerate all food stuffs, in small portions.  Really enjoying life - wearing a uk size 14, for me that was the realisation of a long held dream.  Started off at 281 lbs.  Glad to hear other August surgery mates are doing well!  Congrats to everyone
Most Active
Recent Topics
Been gone a long time
RaeRae1 · 1 replies · 1114 views
Ghost Town
Dot T. · 0 replies · 874 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 849 views
13 months post op sleeve
reneeskids · 0 replies · 1087 views