9 month checkup coming up

havoc103
on 5/19/09 7:47 am - Rio Rancho, NM
So my next checkup is on the 29th.
I am so scared of failing and my doc being unhappy with my progress. Anyone else having this dilema? I just don' t feel like I have lost enough. I know we shouldn't compare but I just can't help it. I started this journey at 311 and am currently 210. I started wearing a size 24/26 now I am in 14's mostly, and a few 13/12's. I am running at the gym and have been downing the protein shakes and all my water, I feel like I am the SLOWEST looser on the planet. I have been at this crazy what seems like a life-time stall, any advice to get the scale moving again would be helpful and much appreciated.

thanks, Autumn

glemlm
on 5/19/09 2:59 pm - Martinez, GA
As I have been told over and over, everyone is different and if you are doing the right things than we just have to be patient.  I started at 264 (having lost 12 before surgery).  Now at 188 or 190 depending on time of day.  And 9 months is the 25th.  It has been a very long stall for me but I am slowly moving again.  I just have to enjoy wearing the 16s I am wearing (due to height of 5-0) which is better than 26.  I think your doctor will be pleased.  You look great, keep up the great work.
Linda
glemlm
on 6/11/09 10:04 am - Martinez, GA
well how did it go? 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Been gone a long time
RaeRae1 · 1 replies · 1107 views
Ghost Town
Dot T. · 0 replies · 867 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 844 views