august 2nd surgery date

kathleen1a
on 7/25/10 9:09 pm - Williamsburg, VA
looking forward to hearing from all who can add some support i will do same in reture
Sleeve Skinny Dee
on 7/26/10 9:21 am
Good luck on your surgery next week!!! Mine is next week too on the 3rd.  I am getting very excited and more nervous!
JB1
on 7/27/10 10:09 am
Good luck on surgery next week :-)... Mine is next week on 2nd.... What are u doing for liquids this week?
kathleen1a
on 7/27/10 10:23 pm - Williamsburg, VA
On saturday I am having my last meals, sunday is all liquids and i might ues a laxative saturday night. No solid all day sunday and then monday at 945 bingo.  I have protein drinks ready to go when i return, i'll be in the hospital a day the surgery is laproscopic
JB1
on 7/29/10 11:22 am
You didn't have to be a liquid diet this week?
kathleen1a
on 7/30/10 3:15 am - Williamsburg, VA
no the day before surgery i am allowed an egg in the morning, then liquids the rest of the day. after midnight no liquids nothing and than the surgery at 9:45am. My only complaint is that they are not cutting off all the fat and that i will not wake up 115 lbs thinner:) ha ha never satisfied
kathleen1a
on 7/27/10 10:20 pm - Williamsburg, VA
nervous also but confident in the surgeon, i have been storing up on protein drinks that have lots of protein and are low in carb and fat and sugar. Heard that your taste buds change so i stopped and decided to see what works
MK M.
on 7/29/10 7:15 am - Natick, MA
best of luck kathleen!

i'm an 8/3 gal, like dee, and will be cheering you on!
kathleen1a
on 7/29/10 8:00 am - Williamsburg, VA
I'll be  back after the surgery to keep everyone posted on how it is working for me.
kathleen1a
on 7/30/10 3:17 am - Williamsburg, VA
i lived in framingham , ma then in grafton for about 22 years
Most Active
Recent Topics