How's everyone from August 18th surgery?

Joan Z.
on 8/27/10 9:25 am - Clifton, NJ
Hi,
A few of you had surgery the same day as me---August 18---How is everyone doing? How much was lost?  How much pain you're still in?  What everyone is eating now?

I'm feeling pretty good. Pain right now is isolated in lower left abdomon. I get the staples out on Monday. I have lost 12 pounds. I am still eating thicker soups etc. with protein shakes in between.

Just thought it would be cool to see how everyone is progressing from 8-18

Highest: 275, Surgery: 260, Current: 252, Goal: 150
Joan  

MEL033103
on 8/30/10 6:29 am - HIGHLANDS, NJ
Im new here...Referred by a friend.  My surgery was on the 19th of August and I feel pretty good.  My only pain is from where the drain was removed.  Im still eating the thicker soups as well as the protein shakes in between.  I have lost almost 35 pounds so far in only 11 days.  Do your legs hury at all.  My legs are sometimes sore to touch...Very tender for some reason, wasn't sure if it had anything to do with the surgery or not...

Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 9/4/10 12:41 pm
My surgery on August 18Th went well, Had some gas pain in my stomach, but it has went away.o as of right now everything is fine. I am on stage 3, my doc had me on stage 2  when i was in the hospital. Go see doc on Sept 18Th will be 1 month already. Have not weigh myself, I do not own a scale, i dint like them. I go by how my clothes fits me and how the neighbor are asking me Are you losing weight  lol. Only will use my doc scales. I was 365 highest weight, Day of Surgery I was 350,  wont know until 1 month appt how much i have lost, but i can tell by my clothes that i have losted some.   well keep you posted   Dorothy
Most Active
Recent Topics