Gaining again!!

Cheryl B.
on 10/24/06 2:01 am - Georgetown, SC
I also had WLS in September 2002 and lost 165 pounds. I have since started gaining again--40 pounds. I had a hysterectomy in December 2005 and the weight loss has started more since then. Also cannot get back on the right track....Any suggestions, comments, help would be appreciated. I seem to be hungry all the time now!!
Shel E.
on 11/11/06 8:24 pm - Perkinston, MS
Cheryl, I just saw your message. I do not check this board very often. You would probably get more answers on the grads board. Anyway, I think it gets harder for us the further out we are. I have gained between 5 to 10 pounds back. I never did get within a "normal" BMI for me but I'm still happy where I'm at. For me I just have to be mindful of what I'm putting in my mouth. Evenings are the hardest for me. I try not to keep those things in my house that tempt me. I also weigh often so that I know how I'm doing. Do you try to exercise? I know for me I'm not much of an exercise person but I go to Curves, which I like. I know you have probably heard this a lot, but try going back to basics. Try doing proteins, veggies like in the beginning and see if that helps any. Some people have joined Weigh****chers so that they have accountability. Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier. I know some of the grads on the grads board could probably give you more or even better advise. God Bless! Shel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Weight Gain and Loss
Pat_Hallam · 0 replies · 529 views
Hey Out There
Charlie · 2 replies · 630 views
Gaining again!!
Cheryl B. · 1 replies · 510 views
over weight again help
Linda C. · 4 replies · 480 views