FUN Get to Know YOU POLL: If you could vacation anywhere in the world where would you go?

hope4life
on 7/12/04 10:49 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
I'll start by saying that I have 4 places: (Tough decisions...I couldn't narrow it to just 1) 1) Austrailia - Gotta go Down Under 2) Travel Cross Country in a RV and visit historical sites/tourist traps in the USA. 3) England....I visited there once and the stay was way tooo short. Its a beautiful country. 4)Ireland - I would love to visit my relatives who live there. Erin
Mdille
on 7/13/04 7:52 am - New Lenox, IL
Oh My??? That depends on waht mood I am in on a given day...lol. Today, I think...hmmm.....welllllll.....I think I would like to visit my Mom in Jacksonville. The pool water is warm and I miss her bunches. Marcia
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/04 6:00 pm - chicago, IL
Definately Italy. My parents were born there, and I just want to see every inch. The pictures I've seen were breathtaking, I can only imagine what it would look like in person. And the culture, I just want to soak it in, experience the holidays and just learn their way of life. My understanding is that my mothers house is still there. They dont do much construction down there I guess. I'd love to see her old house. Thats my dream vacation.
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/04 6:04 pm - chicago, IL
Oh, her house is also the place where my dad met her. During WWII, I guess a few GI's went to her house to play cards with her father (I think) and when he came home from the war, he petitioned for my mother to come to America. Since I dont have my parents anymore, I'd love to see the house where they met and just imagine that time way back when. (I was a late baby)
Oh, Donna
on 7/21/04 4:37 pm - North Bay Area, CA
1) Texas (home, where mom is) 2) England (to the castle of my maiden namesake which is Bedingfield) 3) The East Coast... I've NEVER been there! (except parts of Florida) I would like to see New York, Pennsylvania, Maine, Cap Cod, etc... 4) RVing America (which could include #3)
Jae117
on 7/26/04 12:08 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hmmm....that's a tough one since I haven't been too many places. I would go to Jamaica. I've heard wonderful things about it and see great pictures, and since the weather here in WIsconsin isn't as warm as I would like it for July, it would be a perfect getaway But I will save that trip for myself when I am at goal weight
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 884 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 822 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 877 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1133 views