New year new start ??? We can do this :)

Shelly T.
on 1/9/12 8:37 am
I'm back and so are about 25 lbs that followed me.
I decided I am going back to scratch and starting over, On the 14th I am going back to liquids and protines for a week then adding back fruits and veggies.
I'm going to start my day with 20-30 min of moving.... be it walking, skipping rope , climbing my stairs up and down to my basement.

I am going back to vitamins and b-12 and iron first, and getting lots of greens in. Yes they are more expensive in the winter but I AM worth it !! I didn't have this surgery and do all that work to get down to 180 and be healthy just to give it all up in a couple of months of holidays and excuses.

What I think I miss the most is not the support groups they worked the first yr or so of the learning curve but I do miss the accountability posts we had here, it wasn't I had to lose more then so n so or eat better then him or her but more if I lost 1 and not 3  lbs or had a gain or slacked off , well I had people who KNEW what I was going through and supposrt of yeah i messed up too or try this it worked for me.

We need that not just someone who has never been through it but says just do this. We need each other for support and constructive critasism and helpful hints.

Ok this my commitment to myself , I have to be accountable to me first , If i am not healthy for me how can I care for my family and myself in a healthy way/

Who wants to join me? wanna start support and accountabilities posts again??

livelyvc
on 1/9/12 8:09 pm - Alexandria, VA
Hi Shelly,

I'm game. My goals are slightly different but compatible. I have put on a bit of weight, but after an extremely difficult 2011 I am proud to say most of the clothes I could wear in January of 2011 I can wear now, I'm just not in as good shape and a lot more giggly. I haven't been weighing and not sure I'm up for it just now, but I suspect that if I lost about 15  pounds through better eatting and exercise I'd be a happier lady.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 563 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 664 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 877 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 900 views