I have a date...I can't wait!

elianasdream
on 8/5/06 4:18 pm - VA
I have a date 9/11/06...With Dr. Moazzez in Fairfax, Va. I'm so excited to excited to be scared. I think I've done the research on the "pre" stuff now just waiting for the appoinments on what to expect...Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers! Thanks!!! Elisa
Sharon M.
on 8/6/06 10:10 am - Tulare, CA
COngrats Elisa!!! I know, I am so excited too. Mine is on Sept 20th!!I am starting a countdown. I have my pre-op appt. on the 15th and I think that is when I will get more info. on what I am to eat post op and stuff. I have lots of questions. Good luck to you!
elianasdream
on 8/7/06 12:38 am - VA
Hi Sharon, Good Luck with your appointments. I have a pocket calendar that has my countdown and all the pre-op stuff in it, so I feel as though the dates are closer and closer... There's a lot to juggle! I think I'm going to start a list of all the things I'll look forward to doing. Good Luck! Elisa
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/06 5:06 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Elisa, someone I know!! I'm real excited for you, and keep active with this (September 2006) board, it will become your best friend!! I dare say, even more so than the Virginia board. These guys are totally in the exact same place as you!! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
It's been 9 years yall!
jenn_in_ky · 1 replies · 597 views
food
Jessica H. · 2 replies · 762 views
Having a hard time
rspeters · 6 replies · 1104 views
Cold Hands and Feet
Ted R. · 2 replies · 1161 views
testing
JessicaMarie · 0 replies · 722 views