From 2005 sept surgery board

jacjac
on 8/7/06 10:21 pm - apo, ae, NY
Ya'll we had a poster with a great idea to share with you all this years Sept surgery page with a little of our journey from sept 2005. I am jacqueline and had surgery Sept 16 in Frankfurt Germany. I weighted 274lbs then and weigh a wonderful 158 now!! I am thrilled to death with the surgery. One thing I would like to have known : Hum? This is a difficult question to answer. I think I knew a lot. Oh, maybe the plastic surgery issue. I am thrilled to admit that I will need surgery to deal with loose skin. OK not thrilled, but ya know? I lost a lot of weight!! I am so thankful for the wonderful support of my 2005 Sept surgery board. Have made awesome connections and hope you all keep up with your board. They knew what I needed almost before I did!! Great support as they knew what I was going through. I better tell them that, huh? I think they would like it. One thing I might change: Well, live overseas working for the US govt so I think I would have been more open with my family in the States about the surgery. My parents still don't know what I did. And people I work with around Germany don't know either. So I would change that I think. Words of Wisdom: Remember it is a tool. Treat it kindly, exercise, water and protein and a little love and it melts the pounds off. Ok a lot of exercise!! Truly...patience helps too. Best wishes to all. Jacqueline
Most Active
Recent Topics
It's been 9 years yall!
jenn_in_ky · 1 replies · 597 views
food
Jessica H. · 2 replies · 762 views
Having a hard time
rspeters · 6 replies · 1104 views
Cold Hands and Feet
Ted R. · 2 replies · 1161 views
testing
JessicaMarie · 0 replies · 722 views