All test are done...21 days to go...

Renee K.
on 8/16/06 11:26 pm - Valatie, NY
Had all my preop test completed, now it's just a waiting game... I lost less weight then I thought I had, apparently our scales are different, oh well at least I lost weight instead of gaining. Every time I really think about that morning I cry... I'm afraid of the pain and is this going to cause more damage then good, but I know I have to do it... if I don't I'll be in a wheel chair soon. I wish I could find a way to be calm about it... I'm sure I'll be fine I just can't stop tearing up when I think about the morning of surgery. Any one else dealing with this? Renee
DONNA B.
on 8/17/06 12:23 pm - FREDERICK, MD
YAY.....you will do great!
Ren Blower
on 8/17/06 1:01 pm - Medford, OR
Hi Renee oh Don't wory you will do Great,,, we are here for you... I am afraid too but know that this is what I have to do and I also know that things will be ok... Good Luck Ren
DrAnne
on 8/18/06 4:42 am - Pikesville, MD
Hi Renee Sorry that you are so nervous. Try to keep focusing on all the positive things that will happen AFTER surgery. I keep reading all the good stuff happening to others and I find it encouraging. Do you have friend/family support?
Bette
on 8/18/06 10:51 am - Hastings, NE
Renee, i am all so worried about mine to in sept but i keep telling my self that everything will be all right. god would not have got me this far if he did not want me to do this. and that he will help me with the pain and all my missgivings just ask god to take your worrie away and make you calm Bette
Most Active
Recent Topics
It's been 9 years yall!
jenn_in_ky · 1 replies · 597 views
food
Jessica H. · 2 replies · 762 views
Having a hard time
rspeters · 6 replies · 1104 views
Cold Hands and Feet
Ted R. · 2 replies · 1162 views
testing
JessicaMarie · 0 replies · 722 views