I just got a surgery date. September 18th

Beth B.
on 8/19/06 4:42 am - Trafford, PA
I feel like a kid at christmas. I was so excited when We set my date yesterday. I still awaiting for insurance approval the doctor is optomistic and says my insurance usually only takes a few days to approve.I have my fingers crossed. Anyone else out there with a date close to that?
kathyf
on 8/19/06 9:44 am - Union, NJ
Good luck and God bless. I just got a date and it is Sept. 1st - I'm a little scared - it's the whole surgery thing, although I feel that my surgeon is very competent. I work with many who have had this procedure -after Sept. 4th, feel free to ask anything. :-o
Beth B.
on 8/19/06 5:24 pm - Trafford, PA
Thank you for your kind words Kathy. I hope everything goes well for you. I"ll keep you in my prayers.
elianasdream
on 8/20/06 1:20 am - VA
I'm the 11th...and I know what you mean about being a kid at Christmas...I can't wait to unwrap my new package...Good Luck!!!
dsimoni
on 8/20/06 4:09 am - San Mateo, CA
I feel the same way. Jumping out of an airplane is another picture that comes to mind! You know it will be exciting and new but really scary. Waiting for Christmas didn't have that element of risk. I've never been someone who like adrenelin rushes so this is really new isn't it? Just think of how beautiful and healthy you will be! I'm concentrating on all the positive thoughts I can. Blessings and strength to you! By the way I used to live and Pittsburgh! Go Steelers!
Beth B.
on 8/20/06 8:38 am - Trafford, PA
Best of luck to you Debbie. September 5th will be here before you know it. I know I'm not one to jump into anything either . I feel giddy at times but then I think of all the thing I need to get in place before my surgery. But it's perfect timing My husband and I are Steeler season ticket holders, and I won't miss a game. I just can't wait to sit in my seat in the stadium and not be worried if I'm squishing the person next to me or having the arms of my chair digging into me. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. Take care.
susandoeshair
on 8/23/06 10:03 am - Alexander, AR
Hi there, My date is September 14. Hope this message goes through, I've been having problems with the system Good luck, maybe we'll keep up with each other! Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
It's been 9 years yall!
jenn_in_ky · 1 replies · 597 views
food
Jessica H. · 2 replies · 762 views
Having a hard time
rspeters · 6 replies · 1104 views
Cold Hands and Feet
Ted R. · 2 replies · 1161 views
testing
JessicaMarie · 0 replies · 722 views