1 year today

shelly424
on 9/26/07 11:24 pm - jersey city, NJ
So today I am 1 year out!!! I feel great and couldn't be happier. It has been a fairly easy journey. No complications, no regrets. I have reached my goal as far as size and once plastics happen I am sure I will be the weight I want. I still have a hard time seeing the changes. I still see the fat girl I always was. I can't believe I fit into a size 6!!! I dont ever remeber being that size growing up. I was always in the plus sizes. Thank you to everyone here who has always been there for me answering questions and sharing their wisdom. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found this site. In honor, I am doing the Walk for Obesity this Sat. to help raise money for a common goal... to help educate people and give them hope. This summer was the most active I have ever been. I went to different states to go to amusement parks, and water parks. I was more active overall. So thank you everyone for your encouragment and support.
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/07 6:09 am - Houston, TX
Congratulations!!!! I had my Surgery September 28, 2007 almost a year to the day after you!!I hope I"m as successful as you've been....any pointers?
Most Active
Recent Topics
It's been 9 years yall!
jenn_in_ky · 1 replies · 590 views
food
Jessica H. · 2 replies · 760 views
Having a hard time
rspeters · 6 replies · 1101 views
Cold Hands and Feet
Ted R. · 2 replies · 1158 views
testing
JessicaMarie · 0 replies · 719 views