Going for my LBL

shelly424
on 3/24/08 1:58 am - jersey city, NJ
Hi all, I have lost over 100 lbs and have maintained my weight since Oct. I am going for my LBL on Friday. Has anyone one else already started plastics or are thinking about it?
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 4/7/08 12:47 am - Tucson, AZ
I have an appointment for a consultation the end of next month. I have experienced bacterial infections in my navel and am hoping this will convince my insurance to cover some of the surgery. I have lost 136 pounds and am maintaining my weight also. Best of luck to you.
PlumpKitty
on 4/8/08 3:28 am - Fredericton, Canada
Woohoo Michelle!! I have had my consult and approval, now I just wait for them to call me and snip me up. Im in Canada so its as much as a 12 month waiting period to have elective surgery in a public hospital. Im on the stand by list so I could be called in anyday asking if I want it tomorow, to which I will say YES!! I have lost 185 pounds and am still losing slowly. I have been losing too much so Im hoping that plastic surgery will cut out about 15 pounds of skin which will reduce my RMR/BMR enough to maintain on my current eating program. I hope your recovery is coming along smoothly HUGS PK
shelly424
on 4/28/08 7:28 am - jersey city, NJ
Hi Pk, Sorry for the delay. My LBL went very well. he took off 8 lbs of skin and excess fat. I was back at work after 2 weeks of surgery. The pain was not half as bad as I thought and I was off the pains meds after 2 days of being home. I read that you are helping Terri out so you can see first hand how it is. hope all is well and stay in touch! Take care, Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
It's been 9 years yall!
jenn_in_ky · 1 replies · 590 views
food
Jessica H. · 2 replies · 760 views
Having a hard time
rspeters · 6 replies · 1101 views
Cold Hands and Feet
Ted R. · 2 replies · 1158 views
testing
JessicaMarie · 0 replies · 719 views