I GOT MY DATE 9/08/09

carmalita brent
on 7/26/09 11:28 pm - OH
I AM SO EXCITED, ANYONE ELSE SHARING WITH ME, AND WHAT R U DOING TO PREPARE?
tina_stamps
on 8/14/09 6:00 am - New Milford, PA
mine's on 9/10... got my letter submitted for my leave of absence, planning who/when is going to the hospital with me, housework, last minute protein shake/vitamin purchases...

Best of luck!

Public service announcement: You LOSE weight, you LOSE hair....
Your clothes become
LOOSE... we spend all our LOOSE change on protein supplements...

susanmommyof6
on 8/14/09 12:36 pm
I am on 9-8 for a VSG as well ...SUPER EXCITED...little bit nervous..I am reading the posts getting vits,protein mixes,sugar free jello,puddings,broth etc...probably going way overboard..what have you purchased so far?
Congrats on the wonderful day for your new life..I'll look for you on the boards!!!
Susan
carmalita brent
on 8/21/09 8:48 am - OH
THANK YOU, SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I AM SUPER EXCITED, IT IS GETTING CLOSER GYRL!!!!!! I THINK I AM READY SO FAR.....I GO FOR MY PRE ADMISSION TESTING MONDAY AND THE SCOPE ON THURSDAY, WILL KEEP YOU POSTED!!!
peggy1011
on 8/17/09 9:00 am - Whitesboro, NY
Revision on 09/08/09 with
I'll be sharing the day with you!  Just found out today.   I'd love to hear suggestions on how to prepare....
carmalita brent
on 8/21/09 8:49 am - OH
WELL, I AM STILL TRYING PROTIEN SHAKES DIFFERENT FLAVORS OF VERYTHING, SO I HAVE EVERYTHING ALL READY. MY SURGERY IS COMING SO I'M GETTING SUPER EXCITED!!!
Flo W.
on 8/28/09 2:17 am - Kansas via Chicago, IL
My date is on the 16th and I'm excited as well.. However, like you, I want to know what people did to prepare. I've also tried different protein drinks, preparing the home, but havent bought any vitamins, etc..
Pretty Butterfly
on 8/30/09 12:59 am
I haven't done anything besides clean the house....kind of. :-) I managed to buy some Stevia today. I am going to purchase some protein mixes/shakes today online so that I have them in time.
Oh, i did purchase two hardware-free bras. I don't want to be in the hospital with my junk all out while people are visiting.  I figure they would be easy to slip on & off over my head.
Next weekend will be when I pack my bag and get all my food purchased. Clear soups, jello, etc. etc.
Vitamin Water makes a 10 calorie drink so at my preop next week, I'm going to ask my surgeon if I can have it after surgery. If so, this will be WONDERFUL. They make a peach-mango flavor that's awesome.

Good luck to you and happy losing!!!!!

Annelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone do the 5 day pouch test?
itallica · 1 replies · 941 views
Progress
kearstyn · 12 replies · 1238 views
Calling all September 2009 peeps
Papoose79 · 18 replies · 1793 views