VSG Sept. 15--appetite through the stratosphere !LOL

Caraluna
on 9/7/09 5:51 am
Anyone else with upcoming surgeries wanting to eat like a linebacker?  LOL  I am SOOOOO nervous about the total package of surgery...physical....mental....emotional.  And what do I USUALLY do when stressed/anxious...that's right---you guessed it!

It truly helps to come here and read about all of ya'll's journeys...such a wise and supportive group you are!

I send prayers, and blessings, to everyone~*~*~*~*

mspat
on 9/7/09 11:47 am
YES!!!   I'am   so hungery right now surgery is sept. 14 been on hmr powder for 1 week now but my stomach is growling !!!   going to little rock baptist hosp.  R N Y   good luck to you !!!  HAVE ONLY LOST 5-6 LBS ALL WEEK AFTER NOT EATING ANYTHING !!!
jly123456
on 9/7/09 12:37 pm - Arlington, TX
I'm STARVING!  My MD is letting me have 1 small meal (lean cuisine or sm salad) plus lo carb shakes and I've been soooo hungry and cranky.  I feel spacy at work.  Of course the stress makes me want to eat more.  I keep trying to visualize my liver being all glued to my stomach with fat and trying to remember why I'm doing this. 
Nikki C.
on 9/8/09 5:42 am - Gaithersburg, MD
I've been on my 12th day of liquids and I have my moments where I want to start chewing my arm.  It's been a lot of kicking and screaming along the way.  I've lost about 14lbs but we'll see what the true amount is day of surgery. 

This liquid diet has been the hardest thing to sustain for the lenght of time.  Especially when your coworkers are ordering chinese and you have to man the orders (sigh). 

Only good part is I can say I am already on my way of losing with the kickstart! ....only goes down from here but YES, I AM HUNGRY and have been dreaming about food.  See my blog daily if you like with the liquid diary posted.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone do the 5 day pouch test?
itallica · 1 replies · 941 views
Progress
kearstyn · 12 replies · 1238 views
Calling all September 2009 peeps
Papoose79 · 18 replies · 1793 views