last mintue advice

IMFREE
on 9/8/09 9:50 am - DC
Hello,

Does anyone have any last minute advice that they would like to share. I am going to have my RNY tomorrow morning. And I am so nervous about everything.
xpydawn
on 9/8/09 11:52 am
Its so normal to be nervous, I had mine on the 1st and it was not as big a deal as I made it in my own head. The only advise I have is to sip sip sip on your drinks. Dont go to fast and let your body tell you what feels good, we are all different. Good luck and God Bless You

Brandi M.
on 9/9/09 6:58 am - Baltimore, MD
Make sure you have your vitamins, shakes, blender, and other items ready for when you get home. Don't bother packing much for the hospital. I was so doped up I didn't use anything. Walk at the hospital as much as you can and when you get home, remember to walk and sip frequently. Do pack something stretchy to wear home so it's not tight across your incisions. Other than that, take a few deeps breaths and try to relax. Everything will be great. I'm 8 days post-op and I feel pretty good. I haven't taken any pain meds in 3 days. It was nowhere near as bad as I expected. Good luck!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone do the 5 day pouch test?
itallica · 1 replies · 941 views
Progress
kearstyn · 12 replies · 1238 views
Calling all September 2009 peeps
Papoose79 · 18 replies · 1793 views