Anyone scheduled for 9/24

kmcnicol
on 9/9/09 7:48 am
if so what type are you having?
Believe In Yourself    
Keri-Lynn
on 9/11/09 7:53 am
I am having the gastric sleeve on September 24th. I am getting very nervous because I am counting down. I know gos will be with me & I will have a success story about this experience. What are you going through since the date is getting closer? I believe you will also have a success story too. We should try to keep in touch so we can encourage each other.
toni-vc
on 9/12/09 2:04 am - Aurora, CO
Hi I'm having surgery on the 24th also, I'm having the RNY done. I'm not nervous yet, but I don't know how I'm going to feel when the time comes.But I have faith in God that everything is going to be fine. We can be losing buddies. this is to our journey.   Toni!!!!
MrsMeep
on 9/12/09 11:38 am - Veneta, OR
Hi !  I am having Lap Band surgery on 9/24/09.    I feel like I am ready. My body needs to lose weight in the worst way. I have several problems that cause chronic pain and my excess weight is exacerbating those problems. I don't have much of a life at this point. Pain is keeping me pretty much at home all the time. This is NOT the life I used to have. This is NOT the life I want in the future. I want to feel like a productive member of society and not just another obesity statistic. My prayers are with all of you as you continue on your own journeys.  
kmcnicol
on 9/13/09 6:14 am
It is nice to know we are not in this alone on the 24th - I will be thinking of you 3 that day - Please keep me updated  - I like the idea of being losing buddies.
Believe In Yourself    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone do the 5 day pouch test?
itallica · 1 replies · 941 views
Progress
kearstyn · 12 replies · 1238 views
Calling all September 2009 peeps
Papoose79 · 18 replies · 1793 views