New pics...these really show how big I am then add 37 lbs!

sheree171
on 9/12/09 4:59 am
I am bigger now and thats horrible! So glad I have decided to have this surgery. 8 days left yippee!
Just Believe...

VickyO
on 9/12/09 5:32 am - Riverside, CA
You are so beautiful!  Watch out world...Here comes Sheree!!  I'm 53 and I wish that I had done this 10 years ago!  You are one lucky lady and so is your family!  Best wishes on your upcoming surgery! Love, Vicky

sheree171
on 9/12/09 5:37 am
you are so sweet and thank you. You just don't know how much it means to have a compliment. When you gain weight that is all MOST people see is the weight. They don't see the person inside or the physical attributes due to the excess weight. You are beautiful as well ans seem to be really really sweet. Thank you once again, it makes a difference...and keep up the good work!
Just Believe...

Diane324
on 9/12/09 5:41 am, edited 9/12/09 5:42 am - Apalachin, NY

Sheree -
I saw your photos - I still need to post mine. I'm starting out about 10 pounds heavier than you (though I've lost 79 pre-surgery). I'm having surgery in 3 days, and I can't wait either. I'm 41, my kids are 18 and 13. Like you, I can't wait for the new me. I already love that my jeans are baggy in the butt right out of the dryer LOL. I still have my biggest pair - size 32 - and I'm hanging on to those to see what they look like in a year or two.

I still have to take my official "before surgery" pictures - but I will also upload some from when I was bigger than I am now. I'm not sure if there are any from when I was at 389 (my maximum) - I guess you never know when you are at the biggest you will get - or when you start a diet that is actually going to go someplace good. Unfortunately every diet before now has ended up with me gaining back all of the weight and many extra pounds on top of that. So I'm hoping and praying that the RNY surgery will help me make the permanent changes in my life that will prevent me from ever coming back to the 300's again. And being at 310 - I know getting to the 200's should be a short journey, but I am really looking forward to saying GOOD BYE to the 200's someday - and for good!

Good luck to you - hopefully I will be able to check in with you after my surgery and before yours. Even though we aren't the same day - we're close enough in date to be surgery buddies. Besides, we're almost the same age - so hopefully we will progress in a similar manner. Keep me posted - looking forward to watching you shrink along with me.

By the way - I've decided to take a picture on my monthly surgery date to try to keep track of my progress - hopefully to help me see the changes that I know my head won't see in the mirror. A lot of people in my support group seem to thing that's a good idea. Just a thought.

Nice to meet you ... here we go!
Diane

389    /    310      /    226  /   165      /     140

Consult / Surgery / Current / My Goal / Ideal Weight 

-25.5 BMI Points / -158 Pounds
~*~*~*~Diane~*~*~*~              I can do this - I AM doing this!   
sarab
on 9/13/09 12:52 am - Waco, Tx
Congratulations on your surgery date! I hope all goes well and your recovery is short.
Sara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone do the 5 day pouch test?
itallica · 1 replies · 941 views
Progress
kearstyn · 12 replies · 1238 views
Calling all September 2009 peeps
Papoose79 · 18 replies · 1793 views