Ive been in the..........

vickie R.
on 11/4/06 1:03 pm - danville, KY
Well i have spent 2 days in the hospital, i was severely dehiderated, and i had to get 4 liters of fluid, and 3 morphine shots, then they want me to call my doc mon and get the scope test. Im at the point i cant eat at all,so now i am at 116lbs and im misreable,so keep me in your thoughts and prayers.............thanks to all that has been here for me.....................vickie
shellybug
on 11/5/06 1:34 am - Gilbert, AZ
Vickie...I've been thinking about you! I'm sorry you have to go through all of this. I hope your doc will do your scope ASAP Monday and figure out why you are having the problems you are. Be persistent....you can't continue on like this!! We are all here for you!! Prayers are continuing! Shelly
Jane C.
on 11/5/06 8:46 am - Florence, KY
Vickie please please insist he does this ASAP. you can't wait anymore. I am so worried about you. Please post as soon as you know something. Jane
Nancyj1026
on 11/5/06 9:16 am - norwalk, CT
Vickie my prayers are with you. I hope everything works out for you. Be blessed
lazeydazey
on 11/5/06 9:20 am - Sharon, MA
Vickie, I'm glad to hear that you going to call your doc and get the scope done. Insist to have it done ASAP. Hopefully it should show what may be wrong. I'll be thinking of you . Keep us informed as to what happens. Lisa J. in Mass
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 717 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1069 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 814 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1028 views