My New Years Resolutions

MaryA
on 1/2/07 3:55 am - Modesto, CA
Happy New Year Everyone! My first New Years Resolution is to be more active in the posts here and not just a lurker! My second is to lose my last 20 lbs to be at my high end of goal. I have been sitting at 190 lbs for 6 months now. I guess the surgery has done it's part and it's up to me now! I know posting here and on the California board will help me keep my focus and keep me responsible. Even though I am not a regular poster, your posts have been a support to me. Thank you again- everyone! And I hope we can all accompolish our goals for 2007! Mary 323 start / 191 current / 170 next goal
Jane C.
on 1/2/07 9:31 am - Florence, KY
Happy New Year to You. You will make it these last few pounds. I had a little smack of reality and actually gained 5 lbs the month of December. A little scarey but I am back on track. You will do this!!!!!! Jane 311/158 current/ 170 was my doctors goal but he is ok at being below his goal he said he sets it high.
vickie R.
on 1/3/07 7:19 am - danville, KY
Hi Mary..............yes this boarb has helped me alot,but i wish some would not lurk as much and post lol............i have had a few rough months and i wanna get heathly before spring and try and maintain my weight........HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Vickie
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1065 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views