Finally in ONE-derland! -268 pounds!

Cynthia Snyder
on 1/2/07 8:10 am - Butler, IN
I am still praising the Lord! What a wonderful Christmas gift to finally reach ONE-derland! I am now blessed to weigh 197 pounds, down from 465! Thank the Lord! I still have 47 more pounds to go! The weight loss has REALLY slowed down though! Happy New Year to you all! Love, Cindy 465/197/150 RNY 10/17/05
BethB
on 1/2/07 8:38 am - Ramona, CA
Cindy, You are just incredible. You are such inspiration to so many people. Keep up the great work!! Happy New Year! And what a wonderful and healthy year it will be. Beth
Jane C.
on 1/2/07 9:33 am - Florence, KY
Cindy that is amazing!!!!! You have done so well. I just wanted to say congratulations. God Bless Jane
jhumpton
on 1/3/07 4:40 am - Kalona, IA
Cindy, You are truely an inspiration! You are a beautiful woman inside and out. Congrads, and keep up the good work. YOU GO GIRL
vickie R.
on 1/3/07 7:20 am - danville, KY
CINDY, i had to go to your page and see the before of you......i didnt no who you where,but you are doing so great!!!! CONGRATS.............vickie
JeannePS
on 1/3/07 9:33 am - Jasper, GA
Wow Cindy!!!! I SO love seeing posts from you! You are amazing, and one of the biggest inspirations on this site!!! Before the surgery did you ever imagine you'd weigh under 200 lbs? For me that was THE biggest dream! You made it a reality girl, by the grace of God and your hard work! I am so very happy for you! Those 47 remaining lbs may come off slowly, but they WILL come off!!! Just hang tough and keep doing what you are doing!!! Praise God!!!! Congratulations!!! Jeanne
gail1957
on 1/3/07 9:30 pm - Frankfort, KY
You look wonderful,what a great accomplishment. Good luck with the last 47!
Peggy B.
on 1/5/07 1:06 am - Westlake, LA
Wahoo!!!!! You made it through another door in life. Ain't it the most awesome feeling? Congratulations! Sometimes being a big looser isn't so bad after all, eh? Just think, it won't be long before the last 47 is gone and you don't have to think about "dieting" any longer. That is the strangest part to me. I get diet flier in the mail and toss it away because I don't have to think about going to the meetings any longer. I'm no longer obsessed with food and have focused on other more important things in my life. Anyhow, congratulations! You are indeed an inspiration to everyone here at OH! May 2007 be a blessed year for you and yours. Peggy B.
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1065 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views