15 month post op

lazeydazey
on 1/19/07 10:49 pm - Sharon, MA
Hi all, I had my 15 month post op on 1-18-07. I'm down 157lbs. Not too bad. I only lost 1.5lbs from 10/06-1-18/07. I mentioned that to my surgeon and he said I'm being too hard on my self. I guess he's right I was just expecting to lose more. I've been going to the gym alot and i've gained muscled, my surgeon that is why, as you work out you gain muscle and that is good. I don't have to see him for 6 months. I also saw the nutritionist that day as well. I told her I am still not able to eat all the proetin that I am supposed to be eating. She said I should keep a food journal so I can keep track of what I eat. She says I shpould try to do 5 small meals and see if that helps, having no more than 1,200 calories a day. I know I'm having less. I told her I also am eating some protein bars to help get in the protein, she metnoned that doing 1/2 bar and some other type of protein together would be even better for me. I can't think of anything else to say right now. Hope everyone is doing good and I'll check back in here soon. Lisa J. in Mass
LisaMarie
on 1/20/07 7:53 pm - new york, NY
Congrats on your success Lisa . You are doing great and look great. Keep up the good work. LisaMarie
gail1957
on 1/22/07 1:07 am - Frankfort, KY
I had my surgery one day after you and I too seem to have lost just about all I am going too. I wish I could go ahead and loose the other 50 pounds I need to but I am greatful for what I have lost. I may try the 5 meals a day. I am exercising 5 days a week and have been doing so for about a year now. Keep in touch.
smilesarepriceless
on 1/27/07 8:53 am - Clarksville, TN
Lisa, sounds like you have had a successful 15 mths in WL! Good for you. I hope you can obtain all the goals you want..But don't set them too high..You have done wonderfully.
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1066 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views