Q. for the ladies a year & 3-4 months

Elisa *
on 2/5/07 11:43 am - I.V., CA
Hello everyone! Just wanted to come on by here and ask a question or two. I want to know from the ladies who are a year & 4 months out if your dress size has changed since your 1 year anniversary date? I am trying to forsee the future with your help . I am going to be a year out on Feb. 13th and I will be attending a wedding in about 4 months. I want to buy a dress already but I'm not sure if I will continue losing or if I'll stay the same. I know everyone loses differently etc. but I just want to get an idea. So if you can help me out with some feedback that would be great! Thanks! Elisa
Blessed B
on 2/5/07 7:45 pm
Hi Elisa, To answer your question, mine has but not to the point of going the next size lower I've maintained my weight but I know that I keep losing inches and my body is continually changing it's shape. Good luck for your dress..there's alot of cute ones out there!!
Elisa *
on 2/6/07 11:18 am - I.V., CA
Thanks for the reply! Yeah there are a lot of cute dresses and I saw one I liked but it's a 14/16 and right now I am fitting into 16s. I so want to buy it now but I keep thinking...what if I lose a size or two by then? Well the good thing is, even if I don't get it now at least I'll be able to walk into any store and I'll find a dress my size. I've gone from a size 26 to a size 16 . Elisa
BethB
on 2/5/07 9:16 pm - Ramona, CA
Hi Elisa, I was already below goal at my one year and I still lost another 4-5 pounds after that. I believe the honeymoon period is at least 18 months so if you're not at goal and you're following the basic pouch rules you could still lose a substantial amount of weight in four months. Good luck!! You look beautiful by the way - such a change. (My friend "Kayla" is on the February board so I've watched your transformation). Beth
Elisa *
on 2/6/07 11:23 am - I.V., CA
Aww thank you so much Beth! I have to admit that I have deviated from the rules a bit . I would love to go down 2 more sizes but I think that's a little much in 4 months? I better re-read those pouch rules. You look beautiful too and Kayla is a doll! Thanks for replying. Elisa
BethB
on 2/6/07 11:34 am - Ramona, CA
Just remember, as you get down to the smaller sizes there are less pounds in between sizes. I'm not sure why but it's definitely true. You'll go down a whole size for about every 10 pounds or less. We all have to reread those pouch rules every so often. Sigh. Kayla is a sweetie. I love her to death and am so proud of how well she's done. Beth
blkcloud38
on 2/20/07 12:38 am - Riverside, CA
Hi Elisa I still lose 10 pounds a month since my year anniversary. I'm below goal. I weigh 140 pounds and have had to buy clothes every other month. If I was you I would wait to buy the dress. They told me I would quit losing weight at a year and that has not been my experience at all. Now I worry that I may get to thin. Isn't that funny! After being so obese I have to make myself eat. I can't believe I would forget to eat. Have a great day. kk
blkcloud38
on 2/20/07 12:38 am - Riverside, CA
klc511
on 3/12/07 6:33 am - South Portland, ME
I'm not very good about following the rules either, but I hope to do better becouse I want to lose another 15lbs. I lost 25 pounds since my year anniversary without trying at all. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1066 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views