hiya

pinkachew
on 2/25/07 2:05 am - Oshkosh, WI
been awhile since i have been here and alot has changed im now down to 95.5 lbs... way to thin. moved back into vinnys not sure weather its a good choice yet or not and got a new puppy. today we got 14 inches of snow anyone up for comming to wisconsin ?lol anyways just thought i would stop in and say hi and im still alive just beensuper busy but been thinking of you all Kim R 276/95.9/111
(deactivated member)
on 2/25/07 9:42 pm - Cleveland Heights, OH
Hey, Kim, good to see that you're still checking in here. I pop in everyday to see if anyone's posted, but our cohort is pretty quiet these days. I agree that your 95.5 pounds is way to thin. Are you trying to gain? Are you still having other health issues? I hope you're continuing to focus of getting yourself healthy. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers - Kellie 396/211/165?
pinkachew
on 2/25/07 10:00 pm - Oshkosh, WI
yes im trying to gain weight and am still having other health issues... today i have to go have an emg for my back. I did put updated pics on my photos section for everyone. theres nothing to me other than skin and bones.... hope you all have agreat day Kim 276/95/111
gail1957
on 2/25/07 10:00 pm - Frankfort, KY
I don't know which is worse not losing or losing too much. Take care of yourself and keep in touch.
vickie R.
on 2/25/07 11:58 pm - danville, KY
Hi Kim.............i no what ya mean im at 100lbs and i will be getting a feeding tube soon if i dont gain some.........i do this to try and maintain,i drink boost 2 times a day and i drink muscle gainer 600cal a pop and this is helping. I no that my doc told me i better be 125lbs by may or else. But i am on the road to recovery,plus i have had 3 surgeries since my wls ,8 adhesions and 2 hernias. But you need to put yourself,first and formost. I will keep you in my prayers................ Vickie
pinkachew
on 2/26/07 12:10 am - Oshkosh, WI
they are threatinging to put me in treatment for eating disorders all my surgeries since wls have been for my back... im lucky i can eat 600 cals a day but working on it. I am working with a dietician am not allowed to workout at all which sucks because thats how i releave stress.... I am putting myself first now. for lent the rest of the family gave things up... I am following docs orders and eating like i am supose to. so far i am able to maintain 95 lbs but have notbeen able to gain yet but have to within the next 2 weeks start or im up a creak without a paddle lol you will be in my prayers to hun and if ya need to vent im on yahoo under pinkachew or email me at [email protected] Kim
Blessed B
on 2/27/07 6:44 pm
Vickie~ How have you been feeling? Glad to see that you're still here too!! Bridgett
Blessed B
on 2/27/07 6:40 pm
Kim~ Glad to see that you are still around the boards..I know you used to post all of the time. It's real sad to see that many of us aren't posting anymore. I know I pop in from time to time to see who's here and what's going on. Life gets busy I know. 95.5 lbs wow! I sure hope that the docs can figure something out for you so you won't get sick. I know what you mean about calorie intake..sometimes it's hard for me to get in 800 calories. I am so afraid of getting fat again. It scares me. As far as your snow goes..hehe no thanks! We are still melting from the big storm we got in december. Supposively we are going to get another 3-4 inches tomorrow afternoon grrrrrrr. take care and I hope that all works out for you! Bridgett
pinkachew
on 3/4/07 12:00 am - Oshkosh, WI
yeah im still aroundand doc is talking feeding tube if i lose any more weight im down to 94 lbs. and eating like a pig lol we hot 20+ inches of snow this past week and i hate it. it looks pretty but omg is messy im putting a new pic of my puppy on my profile on here today for you all to see hes a lhasa apso bichon mix they are a new hybred and are hypoalergetic and omg so smart n hardly ever bark but omg is he sassy lol just like my kid.... well have a great week everyone Kim 276/94/125
robo_petz
on 2/28/07 2:02 am - Ewa Beach, HI
Nice to see you, New puppy ?? whakinda ? wow your a light weight now huh you go girl !!!! take care, Robert =)
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1064 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views