ERIN CRANE

pinkachew
on 3/4/07 1:21 am - Oshkosh, WI
Has anyone seen erin at all Ive tried emailing her at work and they come back undeliverable I hope she is ok but i miss her Kim
vickie R.
on 3/5/07 1:44 am - danville, KY
I have emailed her but no response,like most i think some just are busy and living life to the fullest,but i would love to here from them. The ones that i was close to on here are never on. How are you doing Kim? Vickie
Erin Crane
on 3/5/07 6:07 am - Mechanicsburg, PA
Hey All I'd like to know where all these emails are, cause I haven't seen one??? Weird. I am here. I just never post or hang out anymore. I have been so busy at work and home I haven't had time to keep up with anything. I miss you all! My email address at work is [email protected]. Double check and make sure that is what you have. ((HUGS)) Erin
vickie R.
on 3/5/07 8:58 am - danville, KY
yep i emailed you about 2 mo back and never recieved one back,i thought you were just taking some me time...........the last time i heard from ya i think you was gonna work at a gym maybe???? Well anyways we miss you and i hope you are getting healthy,i to am not on much but i am having a rough time and just dont get on much,but both of you ladies are in my thoughts!!!! Vickie
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1066 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views