surgery

MRB
on 4/9/07 5:12 am - Evansville, IN
I know there is not a lot of action on the board anymore but if anyone reads this I am having a complete hysterectomy on Monday April 16, not somehting I want to do but somthing my doc says is a must.. So if anyone has words of advise my ears are open. Misty down 170 - would still like to drop 20-30
Blessed B
on 4/9/07 7:25 pm
Hello Misty, I am so sorry to hear about your hysterectomy. I hope everything goes well for you! Are you not well? I had my hysterectomy when I was 29 I didn't want to have one either but I was very sick and in constant pain. I feel so so much better now. If you have any questions or need support please don't hesitate to contact me Take care! Bridgett
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/07 10:28 pm - Cleveland Heights, OH
Misty, No words of advice since I still have all my female parts, but wanted to offer words of support and encouragement for your surgery. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and you'll have a speedy recovery. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers - Kellie
gennylyn
on 4/9/07 11:55 pm - Jonesboro, AR
just wanted to send good thoughts and let you know a prayer has been said for a well surgery. Good luck, Jennifer
JeannePS
on 4/11/07 10:41 pm - Jasper, GA
Not any words of advice really, just words of encouragement. I hope everything goes well for you on Monday.
Jane C.
on 4/12/07 11:27 am - Florence, KY
How about some prayers? It was weird for me after surgery I stopped having my periods. I just thought it was from the wt loss. I went to the doctor 14mths post op and they did lab work. I went thru menopaus. I was only 45 everything just stopped so I am very lucky.. I hope all goes well. Jane
vickie R.
on 4/18/07 1:40 am - danville, KY
Hi Misty,how are you,i will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers,you take whatever time you need to recover...........take care. Vickie
MRB
on 4/21/07 12:59 am - Evansville, IN
Hey gang, I am home ( I got to come home on Wednesday) from my hysterectomy, they had to take everything. My doctor said that endometriosis had taken over everything. While my doctor had me open he found a large hernia so he fixed that also. I guess I am on the road to recovery - but man does it HURT!!!!! Thanks for all of the thought and prayer.. Hope everyone is doing great - Take Care!!!! Misty
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1065 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views