Easter Candy confession

AAKmommy
on 4/13/07 2:32 am - Lexington, OH
I ate it. All of it. 3 kids worth of Easter candy, gone in 2 days and they may have gotten one or two pieces. I've snuck from 127 (my lowest), to 130-131 (my "usual") to 136 (post-Easter candy binge). My size 4s are snug, my size 6s fit like my 4s did. I dont care what size I am, but I've used that as a kind of guideline.... On the plus side, I FINALLY made an appointment with my PMD to get a referral to see a therapist to FINALLY deal with my food addictions once and for all. Wish I'd done it sooner, but better late than never, and better now than when I gain all my weight back, right??? I hope I am, but someone please tell me I'm not alone??? Rebecca
Jane C.
on 4/13/07 2:00 pm - Florence, KY
Hey Rebecca I too hit the Easter Candy hard. But I took it from my nephew who I babysit for. I use to dump on sugar but not lately. My lowest was 149 I am at 157. I feel like I am in control but then all of a sudden its there and I eat it. Hoping to get sick. So you are not alone. Tomorrow we are having a health fair. I hope to talk to the psychologist in one of the open sesions. I have alot going on with my dad. I really thought I wasn't a person who ate out of depression but I know I am. Good luck. Don't beat yourself up. Just think its not a huge amount of weight like before. We are not hopeless. We can fix this before it gets out of control. Jane
(deactivated member)
on 4/15/07 11:20 pm - Cleveland Heights, OH
Girl, you are definitely not alone. Conquering a food addiction, like any other addiction, is going to be a life-long battle for us. Recognizing that and taking steps as soon as you realize you've "fallen off the wagon," so to speak, is so very important. So I applaud you for posting about your experience, and for seeking help to work on dealing with your food addiction. Good luck for continuing success on your journey! Kellie
vickie R.
on 4/18/07 1:46 am - danville, KY
Hey its ok to eat candy lol,i do a hersheys run daily.Anyways to concuer these addictions you may need help.But dont wait to late there is always back to the basics...........Vickie
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1065 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views