Twas the Nite b4 TT =)

robo_petz
on 9/16/07 9:32 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
Hi all well here i am the nite before my big day! (how scary!) im sittin here after a loooooong day of thoroughly (spelling?) cleaning my room and fully disinfecting it, cuz im not takin any chances of gettin another infection after surgery again. i have to check in at 1130am and surgery is @ 1pm, surgery should be about 3 hrs then off to recovery room, aggh! this is were ill wake up and see that my tummy is all gone and i now have a flat tummy!! wooohooo but this is also when i wake up and feel the pain of someone cuttin of the whole mid section of my body off then sewing it back together (OUCH!) man i hope i can take the pain, they best give me some good medication! hahahaha. Well i should be stayin there one nite, doc told me if your feeling good you can go home the same day of you want? im like no ways im stayin that one nite. hahaha. so ill prolly go home the next day which is Tuesday, so if yall wanna check up on me just call 432 0000 and ask for me or ju**** me up on my cell ill have it one me =) well thats it for now, i cant sleep but im goin to try!!! Its now 1:15am and i have surgery in less than 12 hrs! i need to sleep. Gnite yallz n gbye tummy!! hahahah jus jokes, see you all laterz!!!
Jennifer T.
on 9/18/07 12:27 pm - Bellingham, WA
Good Luck Robert, Ouch a full belt lipectomy huh? Bet ya it'll be worth it though Post back when you get home. Jen T. 300-178-165 RNY 1oz, 100cm 10/26/05
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1066 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views