1 Month TT Checkup

robo_petz
on 10/15/07 3:44 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
Hey all, Well its been a whole month since my Tummy Tuck, and let me tell you its been a looong month for me, well before I start I just wanted to share that when my PS took out my 2 drains, I went to bed that night and woke up the next morning in a pool of blood and OMG!!! did I freak out!!!! My poor mother who was watching me freaked out more than I did. Could you imagine just waking up and finding that your shorts and sheets were just all bloody!! WOW. But it was just my left drain whole, it was still draining. Called the PS and he said its ok, cuz by that time the drainage has stopped. But im goin to be honest with yall. The only reason why I was draining after he took them out is because id thought id be brave and went out shopping that night that he took them out. What a duffus huh!!. Ok so I saw my PS today for a 1 month checkup and he looks at it and says im doin great and goes oh when you fully heal in about 6 months we can do some lipo. Im like huh?? But hey if its free why not. So by then if I lost more body fat % maybe he will even do my theighs wooohoo!!! LOL. So ya that was a shocker, in 6 months im goin to have another surgery for Lipo. Wow sorry for the loong rambling but I just wanted to share with yall. Take care =)
lazeydazey
on 10/16/07 12:14 pm - Sharon, MA
Robert, Glad to hear that you are doing well since the TT. You need to take it slow so you can heal properly and slowly. How much more lipo do you have to do. I was lucky enough that I didn't have to do it. I'd still like to lose the fat around my belly. Next time don't go out shopping after having surgery the same day or a procedure . I sound like a mother. Just take it easy. Keep us informed. Lisa J. in Mass
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1065 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views