Anyone want to do this with me?

Blessed B
on 1/20/08 7:28 am
It's been awhile since I've posted here. I'm ashamed to admit that I've gained 20lbs since my lowest weight. However, I'm here for support and to help encourage others. I'm not sure how often the Octoberites check the boards anymore but if you do, I'd like to invite you to do the 5 day pouch test to get back on track with our eating habits. I'm planning on starting it tomorrow. I figured Monday is a good day to start.The website is 5daypouchtest.com . I ended up doing the test last month and only made it through two days. Within two days, the scale moved down a few pounds, which was awesome!! BUT....It's very very hard to do this alone. Anyone care to join me??!! I'm just tired of feeling fat again and I don't want the 20lbs to turn into 30!!! I hope you all are doing well.
lazeydazey
on 1/24/08 9:41 am - Sharon, MA
I'll try it. I gained 11 since in the last 6 months, but since last week I lost 4. I'll let you know how I make out. Lisa
AAKmommy
on 2/2/08 9:53 pm - Lexington, OH
I thought I was the only one!!!! My lowest was 127 last December (06), exactly 100lbs lost, and I've slowly crept up to 148! I'm freaking out! I've heard that's it's perfectly normal to regain 5-10 lbs, and I could accept that much of a gain, but hello- 21lbs is NOT acceptable! I've gotten back into my crappy eating habits, too, which is the reason I'm here in the first place! Ok, so I'm going to check out that website and get to it! If I could just stop eating the crap I love so much I'd be fine! Story of my life... Be back for an update in a couple of days! Rebecca
janetf
on 3/27/08 11:58 am - TX
I need to do this also. I gained 8 lbs from my lowest and was stable at 125lb now the last 2 weeks I have been "feeling fat". I finally weighed myself and I weighed 138lbs. I am freaking out. I can't believe I am getting fat this way. I am going to check out the pouch test right now.
MRB
on 3/31/08 4:54 am - Evansville, IN
So has everyone gotten back on track?? I have started again today - back on track..... Protein, water, not drinking while I eat - and NO POPCORN!!!!!! I am going to walk tonight - hopefuuly 2 miles, sit up & squats..... How is everyone else doing???? We have to keep each other on track - I am up 21 pounds from my lowest weight and my shorts from last year are to tight - I AM NOT BUYING A BIGGER SIZE!!!!!!! Misty
pinkachew
on 5/17/08 11:55 am - Oshkosh, WI
i am starting the 5 day pouch test tomorrow
Sheryl Tilley
on 5/18/08 7:35 am - Prescott, AZ
Ok -- I'm in! I've put on 50 pounds. UGH. Sheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1064 views