anyone want to do the 5 day pouch test with me

pinkachew
on 7/21/08 7:56 am - Oshkosh, WI
Well I got married, moved to Cleveland Ohio area in june..... and gained weight. I have found myself eating more and the wrong foods so it is time to get on track. Does anyone want to do this with me???? let me know because I am not sure I can do this one alone when my DH can eat kinda what h wants even though he shouldnt seeing thursday his doctor told him quit smoking and lose weight or he will probably be dead in 5 years because of his heart and on friday he had ALL his teeth pulled for his dentures to get fit in 6 weeks.... I know I am eating wrong because of stress but have to break the cycle. any sugestions besides the 5 day thing??? let me know!!!! Kim
lazeydazey
on 8/4/08 10:32 am - Sharon, MA
I will do it with you. i've gained almost 30lbs and am mad at myself. I can start Wednesday. Hope you are doing well. Lisa
pinkachew
on 8/4/08 10:46 am - Oshkosh, WI
wednesday sounds awsome to me. other than the weight gain i am great.... still learning my way around cleveland and know NO ONE but....
sunshine1001
on 2/3/09 5:47 pm - OH
Welcome to Cleveland. I live on the East side in Painesville. I found your post and was just wondering if you ended up doing the 5 day pouch test and how it worked out for you? Have you gottenb back on track? I am out of control and scared and feeling very compulsive as all I want to do is eat again. I know I am not far out from surgery but I have not lost anything in 2 months and it is my own fault with poor eatting habits coming back. Just need a kick in the butt I guess. Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1066 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views