Where are all the October 2005 people????????

gail1957
on 9/11/08 6:53 am - Frankfort, KY
How is everyone doing? Check in and let us know.
L. youngblood
on 9/15/08 4:21 am - ada, OK

WELL  I AM STILL HERE DON'T GET ON HERE A LOT (BUT I THINK I BETTER START GETING BACK ON HERE IT HELP'S ME A LOT I STILL YES STILL HAVE SOME TO LOSE BUT I WELL I HOPE SOME DAY I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GREAT.. IT IS ALWAYS GREAT TO HEAR FOR YOU OCT 2005 THE GREAT YEAR THAT'S WHEN I STARTED TO LIVE ,HUG'S

robo_petz
on 9/15/08 8:49 am - Ewa Beach, HI
          Hi yall! its been forevers but I do randomly check here and there. Ive bever even updated my profile. But im all good had a TT and about to get my dog ears removed next month. Lowest was 168 but now im at 175. Been going to the gym allot so im hopeing its muscle weight hahhaha. well hope all is well with yall and keep in touch and take care ok.

323/170/175  I'm @ GOAL!!! Wooohooo  =)

Since my Tummy Tuck im now under my goal ???

If you can dream it, you can do it.  Live your dreams !!!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Vegan/discussion/ <-- Join this group 

BethH
on 9/15/08 9:07 am - White House, TN
I find it hard to believe that next month I will be three years out.  In some ways, it feels like yesterday, in others it seems like a bad dream from a long time ago. It's so nice to feel normal....but what I don't understand is how nothing besides my physical shape has changed.  The rest of my life feels the same.  it's a lot of work being a single mom, and I still rarely date...what's that about?  I would have thought I would be in a relationship by now. Just goes to show that it may not be all about how you look outside ...
gail1957
on 9/16/08 6:50 am - Frankfort, KY
Glad to see everyone is doing well, let's try and update at least once a month. Take care.........
Jane C.
on 9/17/08 9:16 am - Florence, KY
I am still here also.  I stay involved with our after care program which my surgeon provides free of charge.  I get on here and peek in but not much action.  My weight has stayed the same for a year and a half.  I still am so scared of regaining.  What upset me the most is my size changed by two sizes.  I was sure I was gaining but the scale wasn't moving.  I quit my work out routine and that is what caused my size diffrence.  I honeymoon stage has been over for a long time.  In same ways I feel normal but there are so many times I still feel like the 311lb woman.

Glad you started this thread.  Hope to here from a lot of the oldies.  Its hard to believe it will be 3 years next month.

TAke care everyone
Jane
ON 10/17/05  I LANDED ON OZ NEVER GOING BACK UP IN THE DAMN
TORNADO AGAIN.   BEWARE OF THE WITCHES!
Blessed B
on 9/18/08 3:59 pm
Hi Gail and everybody :)

I'm hanging in there. 20 lbs is what I've allowed back on my body :( It's my own fault and I'm just trying to take things day by day. I really enjoy exercising and I find that curbs my appetite. I'm nowhere near the same size as I once was so I can be happy about that. How are things with you Gail? Hard to believe next month is 3 years ago!!

Taking one day at a time.

gail1957
on 9/19/08 3:36 am - Frankfort, KY
I am doing good. I have been on the 5daydiet and lost 11pounds last week, but it was very hard to do and am trying to watch everything I eat as not to gain it back. My journey has been a good one, losing 125 pounds, being able to now walk 2 miles a day which I would have never been able to do in 2005. I am truely greatful for every pound I  have lost and what this surgery has done for me. I discovered that it gets harder the farther out you get. I can eat more and gain more easily than before. I wish everyone success and we all need to stay in touch. I may not have lost all I wanted to but am so very much more healthier than before.
creatyvyti
on 9/22/08 12:51 pm - oxon hill, MD
Wow 3 years...can't believe it.
So blessed to be a new me.
My total lost post-op 163, I've gained 10 after having my daughter 11 months ago.  I'm back on the right track again.  I've been working out regularly and watching what I eat.  I'm not going to weigh myself again until my actual anniversary date.  I'll let you all know the results then.

For the rest of you, stay beautiful and keep up the good work, you all look amazing!!
Sheryl Tilley
on 9/23/08 8:37 am - Prescott, AZ
Hi!
I'm up about 40 pounds.  I still don't burp!  Gas is horrible smelling.
Also, I find myself doing things I had no idea I could do -- such as drawing portraits! 
Strange.
Sheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1066 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views