Sunday 30 minute shred

Blessed B
on 9/28/08 3:46 am
Yep I've been a busy bee this morning. I started out this morning by watching Joel Osteen and something that stuck with me this morning was something that he said and he said this: "You are blessed with the need to succeed." I liked that quote and that's how I began my day.
So..without delay, I opened up my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred workout (after it had been sitting on the counter still in the package this whole week) and I bit the bullet. Was it a challenging workout? yes. Did it kick my hiney? Yes. Did I die? no. Do I feel better about myself that I completed it and did the best I could? YES!!

As far as eating goes today.....so far an alternative bagel (6g of protein) with ww cream cheese and a tbsp of rasberry preserves. I'll think about my choices today and make good ones. Hope your weekend was good.

Taking one day at a time.

gail1957
on 9/30/08 5:40 am - Frankfort, KY
You are doing good, maybe I should start posting what I eat every day and my exercise. I need something to get me motivated. I will start posting tomorrow and we can start encouraging each other.
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1066 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views