Can october come any sooner

PrincessLuvsINK
on 6/28/05 8:24 am - Huber Heights(Dayton), OH
my surgery date is Oct. 10 i am SO SO excited, but nervous at the same time.. i just want it to be here already! Anyone else having DS? or mostly RNY ? i chose DS cus it was best for ME!!! i just really could use alot more support around me! Dawn
Ginak
on 6/29/05 1:44 am - Tumbleweed, TX
Hi Dawn, I am excited along with you! From what I have read DS is a great choice. Yes, I am having lap RNY, there are not as many surgeons who do the DS and none in my area. I think the RNY will work fine for me and I am happy with that. Hey, we will be on that losing side before long! 117 days til surgery for me.
PrincessLuvsINK
on 7/4/05 6:36 am - Huber Heights(Dayton), OH
hey gina.. congrats on your surgery.. im sure everything will be just fine for you. yeah We will be losers soon enough Haha! if ya need to talk just email me im always around Dawn
Julie Chacon
on 8/4/05 8:46 am - ALCALDE, NM
Hello Dawn, I know exactly how you feel, my surgery dat is Oct. 10 also, I can not wait I am counting down the days and wondering if this will really work for me. I read the testimonials of the post ops and wonder if I will ever get there. I will be praying for you. I am getting the lap RYN. -Julie
Cindy R.
on 8/7/05 8:03 am - Vine Grove, KY
Dawn, congrats!! My surgery date is Oct. 7th. I am also nervous but am so excited to begin the REST of my life as a thinner and healthier me!! I am having the RNY. The countdown is on Good luck Cindy
Jsmarke
on 8/9/05 1:44 pm - Clarksville, IN
Hi Dawn, I am feeling the same way you are, excited yet nervous also. I just can't wait to start on the losing side. I am unable to help you with DS since that was not an option available in my area- I am having the lap RNY. I will be praying for you and all of us October surgery recipients. I feel confident that you will find others who will be having or have had DS to support you and you can email me anytime.
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1065 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views