Anyone else October 4th?

Angela Westbrook
on 9/9/05 10:12 am - Nashua, NH
I am so excited I can hardly stand it.... WOOHOO!!!
swdreamer
on 9/9/05 12:51 pm - El Paso, TX
YES....Me too. It's been 2 years in the making, and I can't wait! Are you packed yet? Cynthia
Angela Westbrook
on 9/9/05 1:21 pm - Nashua, NH
I am so anxious for this to happen! I am not packed yet, but I know I will be way before I have to be! I have been in the program 2.5 months. Congrats on your date... I hope everything goes smoothly for you!
Cabella
on 9/9/05 2:47 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Can I join the joy gang? I am set for the 4th too. Packed ? Yikes -- haven't thought about that yet -- still trying to juggle the kids and my preop testing this month -- I can't wait until October 5th Carol Ann
Angela Westbrook
on 9/10/05 6:18 am - Nashua, NH
good luck with all the pre-op testing... I just finished that myself... soon we will be LOSERS!
claudia H.
on 9/11/05 1:39 am - baltimore, MD
Hi Angela, My date is October 4th, I'm done with the pre-op just waiting for insurance approval. GOOD LUCK!!!!
LADY D *
on 9/11/05 6:30 am - SUMMERVILLE, SC
WELCOME, MS CAROL ANN ... THE MORE THE MERRIER (&, SKINNIER!) I'M SITTIN' DOWN TODAY WHILE NICK IS WATCHIN' THE DALLAS COWBOYS & MAKE A "TO DO BEFORE SURGERY" LIST. GUESS IT'S TIME TO GET ALL THOSE THINGS DONE I'VE BEEN PUTTING OFF BEFORE IT'S PACKING TIME! KEEP US IN THE LOOP ... 46 DAYS FOR ME; HOW ABOUT YOU? GOD BLESS DAWN & NICK
txblonde
on 9/10/05 1:53 am - Odessa, TX
Not the 4th but the 3rd, smiles...cant wait....stay in touch....smiles to u
swdreamer
on 9/11/05 1:40 am - El Paso, TX
Hey Linda -- You'll have to come and visit ME post-op, hee, hee, since you'll be ALL FINISHED before I even wake up! Odessa is only 4 hours from El Paso. Check my profile and email me and let's stay in touch. The week of October 3-4-5 will be GREAT.....we will all be one step closer to being healthy. Is anyone else on these dates joining the Walk from Obesity in your local area? I'm walking with some friends and they are from various surgeons and centers in the city....
swdreamer
on 9/11/05 1:45 am - El Paso, TX
Over the past year as I've been lurking on this website, people have given helpful hints about what to pack...thought I'd share the list of things here. Chapstick/ mouthwash Small personal electric or battery operated fan Your own slip on sandals or houseshoes (those little booties may or may not be comfortable for you) A lightweight washable robe Your own pillow with a brightly colored pillowcase (so they don't ditch it in the laundry at the hospital) Spray-in dry hair shampoo/brush A pre-printed list of all your medications to check in at pre-op holding ! Anything else?
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1066 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views