Hey There, Any Oct 13 dates out there?

jefferinmax
on 9/10/05 2:17 pm - Kingwood, TX
Gosh, i got approved less than a week after sending it out and am now scheduled for 10/13. I dont think i have time to even worry about it because next week alone i have to have a sleep study, cardio consult and pulmonary consult all within 3 days...The fun begins
JeannePS
on 9/10/05 9:15 pm - Jasper, GA
Congratulations on your quick approval! Well I'm a day after you, the 14th is my big day. I must say tho, Oct 13th is a very special day, my daddy's birthday! Good luck to you and don't expect to actually sleep at the sleep study! Was NOT a fun night for me, but you'll get through it! Keep us posted! Carol
M. Zimmer
on 9/13/05 10:03 am - Edgewood, KY
I'm scheduled or Oct. 14th, just a day after yours. Good luck to you, and with all your testing too! I can't wait to hear how everything goes. Monica
lifesvers
on 9/11/05 1:45 am - Tonganoxie, KS
Hello, My date is also Oct. 13th which is also my birthday. Congratulations on such a quick response. I have a long hard battle but it has all been worth it. Good Luck and God bless. Hope to here from you again. Amanda
Marie S.
on 9/11/05 4:27 am - Bronx, NY
Hi Erin! You are the next day after me! I thought that when I went for my appointment last week, that they were going to schedule me for the sleep study and they said that I really did not need it at all! I wish you a lot of luck with the sleep study and all your other future appointments. Take care of yourself! Maria!
Carol Giusto
on 9/14/05 4:54 pm - Hopewell Jct, NY
Hi Erin, My date is also the same as yours. I bet you feel like I do. I feel like I am flying high. But cannot lie, I am somewhat NERVOUS..LOL It's hard to believe it's going to happen. I guess I will not believe it till they tell me all the INS is taken care of. Well, like you, all I have left is the sleep center on Sept 28th, then on Oct 3rd, I have to go back to the pulmonary doctor for my EKG and more blood work. I really hope that is it. Good luck to you and everyone else thats coming up. Like they all say, See you on the losing side..LOL Carol
Tina Peak
on 9/18/05 11:04 pm - Prattville, AL
Hi mine is scheduled for Oct. 13th, and it is also my husbands birthday. But he said he doesn't mind sharing it with me.
Dragonwillow
on 9/23/05 8:21 am - Charlotte, NC
I too am Oct 13th. Only 3 weeks away now. I'm having lap band, so might not be able to keep up wtih you rny folks, but going to try. LOL Melissa
NYDeb
on 9/27/05 1:16 am - Owego, NY
I'm also Oct 13 and getting alittle nervous. I'm concerned about getting in the right amount of protein and what to buy. Also worried about coming home with a drain. I've got 2 boys at home, so I'm hoping the 16 yr old will put the XBOX down occasionally to check on me!
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1066 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views