I am scheduled for a series of tests for October 3rd!

Marie S.
on 9/11/05 4:19 am - Bronx, NY
I went to my pre-op appointment and they had made an appointment for October 3rd for a series of tests for me. I have to be there at 8:30 A.M. for the tests and then after that, I will meet with the anesthesiologist at 11 A.M. I was told that I will need someone to take me home after the tests. I can not wait until this whole ordeal is over, I am getting nervous, anxious, and excited all at once! Also, could someone show me how to do my own journey page like some of the others has done! How can I update my profile too? If anyone could please help me, I would greatly appreciate it very much!
LADY D *
on 9/11/05 7:30 am - SUMMERVILLE, SC
BOY, THEY HAVE YOU BUSY, MS MARIE. WHAT KIND OF TESTS DO THEY PERFORM DURING THE PRE-OP APPOINTMENT? I THINK THAT'S THE ONLY THING I HAVE NOT FOUND OUT. E-MAIL ME THROUGH MY PROFILE PAGE & I'LL HELP YOU WITH THE PROCESS OF SPRUCING UP YOUR PAGE & UPDATING IT. IT'S EASY ONCE YOU GET THE HANG OF IT, BUT TOO LONG TO TELL YOU HERE ON THE BOARD. GOD BLESS ... DAWN & NICK
butlers4
on 9/15/05 12:49 pm - Riverside, CA
RNY on 10/04/05 with
I just finished my pre-op tests and they included a pregnancy test, EKG, labs, blood gases (that hurt), Upper GI (not too bad), and a gallbladder ultrasound. I had my chest xray a couple of months ago. All in all it wasn't so bad, just a very long day. Good luck with yours. Margie
LADY D *
on 9/16/05 1:09 am - SUMMERVILLE, SC
THANKS FOR THE INFO, MS MARGIE. MY GB HAS ALREADY BEEN REMOVED SO 1 LESS TEST. I'M STILL WAITING ON INSURANCE APPROVAL, BUT I DON'T THINK THERE SHOULD BE ANY PROBLEM. THEN, THE 28TH IS MY 3rd CHANCE ... MY BIG 2ND CHANCE IN LIFE WAS MEETING MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND, NICK, BACK IN 2000. MY 3rd BIG CHANCE IN LIFE IS BEING ABLE TO LIVE OUR LIVES TOGETHER AS A HEALTHY MATE! UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY WE ALREADY ARE, BUT REGAINING MY HEALTH WILL BE THE SUGAR-FREE ICING ON LIFE! GOD BLESS DAWN & NICK
shamina L.
on 9/11/05 7:34 am - Chester, PA
Hi Marie, If you click on update your profile, then click on general info that will show you how to up date your profile. I dont quite know how to dress them up like some of the others though Good luck on you up coming test date! shamina
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1066 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views