October 3rd!!

Charmed
on 9/11/05 4:58 pm - ND
The 3rd is the big day! I'm going in waves of getting cold feet. I go in fears from not waking up from the anesthesia, to the pain afterwards. lol I didn't have this much trouble when I had my breast reduction. I just hopped up on the table and away they went. Never had a second thought. How things change with time... I wish all my October buddies the best!!!! I'll be saying a prayer for you all!
Shrinking.Violet
on 9/12/05 6:51 am - Cold Spring, NY
Hi Jenna! I'm also having mine on 10/3 and I'm with you (not on the breast reduction, but on the FEARS LOL!)! I think my fears range from the pain afterwards and complications that might come up to wondering how I will handle not being able to eat like I do now! It's a huge step but I like focusing on the new thinner and healthier body that I will have this time next year! Keep in touch! Vi
cheryl C.
on 9/12/05 12:58 pm - peyton, co
hi there! my date is 3 days after yours and i am getting cold feet too. i wish that they would put all of us in 1 room together and go at it so we would all experience everything at the same time. plz keep in touch and i sincerely wish you the very best of luck and see you on the other side of the scale.....
blakemama
on 9/13/05 8:29 am - Eureka, CA
Hi Jenna, I'm also October 3rd. There's quite a few of us having our surgery on the same day. I go up and down between being thrilled and excited about my future lifestyle to being terrified about my future lifestyle. I'm afraid I won't be able to get in my protein. I'm afraid of the pain I'll have from the surgery and the panniculectomy. I'm not afraid that I will not succeed. I WILL succeed at weight loss. I will modify my life to become a healthy me. That's what this is for. The butterflies will go away. Look at all the people who have gone before us. Knowing they're there comforts me. I spent an hour this morning looking at the before and after pictures of at least 100 people. Amazing! Prayers go out to all of my October mates. We're in this together. Cheryl
Julie Chacon
on 9/13/05 8:58 am - ALCALDE, NM
Hi Jenna, I just found out today that my surgery was moved from Oct. 10th to Oct. 3rd. I was so excited and then I got really scared and started to think and focus on the new me, the me I just can't wait to see and meet. I have been MO all of my life and just thought of being healthy and being able to run with my 3 beautiful children is enough motivation for me. I am so excited only two weeks away, yahoo!! I will be praying for you and the rest of you who will also join me on that day for a new and better life. God Bless you all, -Julie
Julie B.
on 9/14/05 3:10 pm - Mc Causland, IA
October 3rd ROCKS! (Must be lots of surgeons who schedule themselves on Mondays-ha!) Cheryl Clark--you hit it on the head for me. Everything I've been feeling. It's nice to know I'm not alone. Lots of prayers and going to confession for me. Hugs and prayers to all of you as well. -julie b.
Charmed
on 9/14/05 3:55 pm - ND
Wow! There is alot of us on the 3rd! There's only 18 more sleeps until the big day. It seems so far away, but so close at the same time. Scary.
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1064 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1024 views