My Date is Oct. 25

goldenlace66
on 9/12/05 9:12 am - Kendallville, IN
I'm so excited and yet kinda scared. It seems like forever that I've waited for this time to come and it finally did.
Paula T.
on 9/12/05 9:34 am - Chicago, IL
Hi Lora, Congratulations!!!!! Looks like our surgeries are only 1 day apart!!
Cynthia Snyder
on 9/12/05 2:07 pm - Butler, IN
Hey, Lora, not only do we share the same surgery month, but we only live about 40 mintues apart! Congrats on getting a date! Where are you having your surgery? Keep in touch!
Ginak
on 9/13/05 12:16 am - Tumbleweed, TX
Congratulations! It is getting close now for me too. I know what you mean about waiting for this time to come ---- there is some natural anxiety but overall I am soooo ready!
LADY D *
on 9/13/05 2:25 am - SUMMERVILLE, SC
MINE IS THE 28TH MS LORA. I AM ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE THAT NOTHING I'M GOING TO GO THROUGH WITH WLS COULD EVEN COMPARE WITH ALL THE PAIN & PROBLEMS I'VE ALREADY GONE THROUGH FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS BECAUSE OF BEING OVERWEIGHT! SO, I HAVE "NO FEAR" ... ... JUST THE WONDERUL EXPECTATION OF A FULLER, MORE JOYFUL LIFE WITHOUT PAIN & HEALTH PROBLEMS ... 3 CHEERS FOR ALL OF US!!!!!!!! (PRETEND IT IS A GREAT TASTING PROTEIN SHAKE! hahahahahahahahahahaha!) GOD BLESS DAWN & NICK
jfunyfarm2
on 9/14/05 2:21 am - Owosso, MI
EXCITED AND SCARED ALL IN ONE. cONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
Ferchie
on 9/14/05 3:49 am - Twin Falls, ID
Mine is the 25th also - where are you having it done. I am going to Mexico with Dr Aguirre. Congrats on the date!!!
jfunyfarm2
on 9/14/05 8:30 pm - Owosso, MI
We are having surgery the same day. Congrats and smooth sailing sent to you!!!!!!!!!!!
Caramel Delight
on 9/15/05 3:10 am - Pittsburgh, PA
I wish you many Blessings as you start this new chapter of your journey!!!!~~~Tonya
laurie
on 9/16/05 6:36 am - Escalon, CA
Lora, My name is Laurie and I too will have surgery on Oct. 25th. Can't get here fast enough, but I am feeling nervous now that it's becoming a reality.
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1066 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views