FINALLY I GOT A DATE!!!!!

Caramel Delight
on 9/14/05 6:26 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Guess what??!!?? I have a date for surgery!!! My RE-BIRTH will take place October 25th!!!!! I am so excited!!!!! I gotta go and call everyone! But I first wanted to thank everyone who has supported me here on OH through my journey so far. Your love and wisdom has gotten me this far and I am Blessed to have you! From the bottom of my heart I thank you!!!! I wish you all many Blessings as you start this new chapter of your journey!!!~~~Tonya
Cynthia Snyder
on 9/14/05 2:47 pm - Butler, IN
Congrats, Tonya! God bless!
jfunyfarm2
on 9/14/05 8:32 pm - Owosso, MI
Same day we will be in surgery together !!!!!!!! Love and smooth sailing to you on your journey
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/05 9:56 pm - Columbus, OH
A new birthday we couldn't ask for more. My new birthday will be the 10th of Oct. This is a great place isn't it. People on here are a wealth of information. Congrats!! Denise
LADY D *
on 9/15/05 1:05 am - SUMMERVILLE, SC
CONGRATULATIONS MS TONYA!! MINE IS THE 28TH. YOU ARE SO RIGHT! THERE ARE SO MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE WILLING TO GIVE OF THEMSELVES TO HELP OTHERS! GOD'S BLESSINGS DURING YOUR WLS DAWN & NICK
Latricia Smith-Lewis
on 9/16/05 6:50 am - San Francisco, CA
Hey Tonya, Congrats! we share the same re-birthday, and its also 11 days after my own birthday, what a birthday present, yipee!
mharmon
on 9/21/05 12:26 am - Wittensville, KY
Congratulations Tonya ! I am wishing you the best on your journey..You will be in my thoughts and prayers...Keep me informed on how your doing. Take Care, Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1065 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views