A date has finally arrived

tmgraser
on 9/15/05 1:00 pm - Marshall, WI
Hi everyone. I am so glad to be joining the group of Octoberies. YEAH. Mine is scheduled for October 18th. Woo Hoo. So much to do and so little time. This has been a long time in the making and I can honestly say as of now the wait was worth it. Soon I will be on the loosing side and on my way to a healthier me and a more enjoyable life. I can't believe how fast it all seems to be moving now that it is scheduled. One moment I feel overwhelmed by it all but it is a good feeling and the next minute I contemplate the future. Thank goodness for this surgery so that I can have a future. God Bless. Tina
cheryl C.
on 9/15/05 1:02 pm - peyton, co
congrats on your wls surgery date!! will see you on the losing side. first time i bet you will be glad to be called a "loser" will be thinking of you. good luck, cheryl
Jane C.
on 9/15/05 10:40 pm - Florence, KY
Congrats Tina. I know how you feel. I have said this over and over, when I got my call I screamed like i had won the lottery. This is such an exciting time for us all. Good luck on you new beginning and just think we will all be loosers for the holidays. So shopping for us shouldn't be a problem. And another good thing has come from this. For the first time in Years and Years I'm not cooking Thanksgiving, YEA YEA. I told the family we can go out or someone else can cook and we will meet up later for games or maybe go bowling. I hated cooking. So much work and you really never get to enjoy the day. God Bless
LADY D *
on 9/16/05 1:16 am - SUMMERVILLE, SC
CONGRATULATIONS MS TINA ... WE ALL SHARE IN YOUR JOY! WE WILL BE WATCHING FOR WONDERFUL NEWS OF YOUR LOSING SUCCESS. WOW, I CAN'T WAIT TO BE A LOSER! BLESSINGS FOR YOUR SURGERY & A QUICK RECOVERY. GOD BLESS DAWN & NICK
saffellfamily
on 9/16/05 2:53 am - Sparta, KY
Congrats, Tina I'll be right behind you. Lots of prayers your way. Good luck!!!
tmgraser
on 9/16/05 12:36 pm - Marshall, WI
Thanks to each and everyone of you who have taken the time to reply. I really appreciate all the kind words of encouragement. Lets all hope and pray that God watches over all of us so we can make it to the loosing side with ease. I can't wait to enjoy the holidays this year and hope for many more to come. Take care and feel free to email me anytime at [email protected]
lazeydazey
on 9/20/05 3:32 pm - Sharon, MA
Tina, My surgery is also on 10-18-05. Good luck to you. You will do awesome. We can celebrate 10-18-05 together every year. Best Wishes, Lisa Jacobs
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 715 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1065 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 813 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1025 views