Surgery is scheduled for October 3rd 2005!!

momsluv2
on 9/20/05 6:07 am - Blue Springs, MO
WoW! I was just approved on Friday, September 16th, met with my Surgeon for the first time, yesterday, Monday, September 19th and I am scheduled for surgery on Monday, October 3rd, 2005!! It's been an incredible couple of weeks. It's going SO fast!! Please keep in your thoughts and prayers! As well as my family and the Surgical staff!! I would love to have an "Angel", I'm not sure how all that works, but I don't have much time until my surgery....so if anyone's interested, please let me know....Thanks bunches!!
tmgraser
on 9/20/05 3:18 pm - Marshall, WI
Congratulations Rhonda. I know just how you feel. My surgery is Oct 18th. It is a great feeling. I will be thinking of you on Oct. 3 and saying a prayer for you and your family and all involved with the wonderful surgery. Best of luck to you and keep the faith. Tina
momsluv2
on 9/20/05 9:48 pm - Blue Springs, MO
Thank you Tina...In turn I will be thinking of you on Oct. 18th! :0) Rhonda
Tina Peak
on 9/20/05 10:36 pm - Prattville, AL
Congratulations on your date Rhonda. I wish you the best of luck. And will say a prayer for you and your family. Tina
mharmon
on 9/21/05 12:11 am - Wittensville, KY
Congratulations Rhonda!!! I know what you mean...I just got approved last week and my surgery is Oct.5. I was shocked that they got me scheduled that fast too.I`m so excitied about all this but I`m also very nervous about having ths done too..Keep me informed on how your surgery goes and how your doing...Your in my thoughts and prayers.. Take Care,Melissa
txblonde
on 9/21/05 1:52 am - Odessa, TX
We have the same day of surgery a new beginning for both of us....this is great...I am excited about it and cannot wait. I get all my pretests done tomorrow...smiles
Shrinking.Violet
on 9/21/05 9:17 am - Cold Spring, NY
Wow that IS quick! At least you won't have to spend too much time thinking about it then! I started seriously looking into this back in February so I'm glad that it's finally almost here, but I think I've had way too much time to bounce back and forth between FEAR and JOY! LOL!
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 Years ago today
Blessed B · 0 replies · 717 views
7 YEARS AGO
Jane C. · 0 replies · 1069 views
7 years
sharonleanne · 0 replies · 814 views
Just celebrated 6 years!
smilesarepriceless · 1 replies · 1028 views