Surgery Date Oct 5th

jmcrae2
on 7/26/06 9:39 am - Port Colborne, Canada
Hi All (the few that are here...lol) My surgery date is Oct 5th, the whole process took me 1 year. I booked my consult the end of oct 2005, consult was Jan 13th. 1 yr isnt too bad considering wait times in Canada are usually 2-5 years. So I did pretty good. At the time of my consult I weighed 323 I am now 349. I have gained 26lbs in 7 mnths. I am worried though becuase my surgeon says if you gain weight he will not do the surgery becuase you have to show some type of dedication. I have been trying so hard. I just cant do it on my own. I have my pre-op appt Sept 6th, about a mnth away. I am so nervous, I am going to have to try extremely hard to get some weight off. I cant believe I only have 2 mnths left to go. Well I hope more people come to this board. It is nice to follow people who are having surgery around the same time. I will check back here often for more posters!!!! Feel free to email me!! Jen
SusanL
on 7/31/06 2:00 pm - Somewhere out there, WA
Jen, Congrats on your date. I'm scheduled for the 17th of Oct but hope they have a cancellation.
jmcrae2
on 8/30/06 5:33 pm - Port Colborne, Canada
HI There, I see your date looks as if it was changed to Oct 3, is this correct? Congrats, you are now two days before me... see ya on the losers bench!! Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 988 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 957 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1108 views