October 17, 2006 A new beginning

oldsalt
on 8/24/06 8:24 pm - Bel Air, MD
It seems like time is going slow now that I have a date. I look at the weight loss before and after pictures thinking one day that will be me on there. I can't wait for it to happen and start my weight loss journey.
Nonny S.
on 8/25/06 5:06 am - Howe, TX
I so know how you're feeling! It seems like this process until now just flew by, but now that I have nothing to do but wait, the days are soooo long!!! And I just found out I got approved yesterday!!! It's going to be a long month and a half! Congrats to you and all my best! Nonny
oldsalt
on 8/31/06 9:53 am - Bel Air, MD
Nonny, This may sound crazy but on my computer at work I have a count down to surgery day. I'm happy for you that you got your approval. When I got mine I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the day. Best wishes and I hope everything goes well for you. Keep in touch! Butch
judchastain
on 9/7/06 11:56 am - Heppner, OR
Butch, this is so exciting and so scary..I too have 10-17-06 for my surgery date. I seems like it was such a rough road getting here now I am praying that that road will be a smooth one. Congrads to you and good luck with your journey. Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 988 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 957 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1108 views