my brand new start will be on october 11!!! im so excited..

ChristyzSoRare
on 9/1/06 3:57 pm - miami, FL
hi everyone my name is christy and im a 19 yr female from miami florida..im so excited but scared at the same time.. i cant wait !!! I look at the weight loss before and after pictures thinking one day that will be me on there.im new to this message forum thingy but i hope to meet new people and share experiences due to my upcoming surgery with everyone.. i wish u all the best on this journey of rediscovering yourselves. :dance:
Michelle B.
on 9/1/06 11:08 pm - Pennsauken, NJ
Hi Christy, I am having surgery on October 18th. I too am scared to death, I find it hard to get myself excited. I actually only recall one moment of excitement, back in the spring when I was packing away some winter clothes - as I folded them, I thought, WOW, this may very well be the last time I see these clothes! It was the first exciting moment for me - then I thought about the surgery and knocked me right down again. I do look forward to a healthier, happier life; but am scared of the surgery, the tests/problems I came across along the way; and post-op, being able to do the right thing all the time. Best of luck to you and I hope we can stay in touch throughout our journey's!
(deactivated member)
on 9/2/06 8:58 am - Baldwinsville, NY
WOOHOO CONGRATS We are all so excited for everyone. We have all struggled and have waited so long for this. Best of Luck to you. Molly
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/06 8:25 am - MT
Hello!! Congrats and best wishes on your upcoming surgery!! Felicia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 989 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.