October Babies!Anyone in need of an Angel?

Nancy S.
on 9/8/06 10:01 am - Hazleton, PA
Hi Everyone! First off I would like to say congratulations to all of you on beginning your new lives next month! I had my surgery June 8th and I can tell you that it was the best move I ever made in my life! I startd my journey at 286 and today that the scale showed 209 pounds this morning! 77 pounds in 3 months to date! see what you all have to look forward too???read my profile for more!!! I am visiting you all here to see if someone is in need of an angel and a good supporter! I have been a Angel to 3 so far and all are doing fabulous! I can only take on 1 angel per month,so to be fair I will take the first person to email me! but I am here for everybody and if you have any questions or need some support by all means email me at any time! I wish every one of you the very best and again congratulations! ((hugs)) Nancy 286-150-209
beaglecookie
on 9/8/06 10:13 am - Whittier, CA
I need an angel. I really don't know what this consists of though. Renee
(deactivated member)
on 9/9/06 11:02 pm - Baldwinsville, NY
What exactly does an angel do? I may want to be an Angel when I'm a loser Molly Oct. 4
LisaAC
on 9/10/06 12:20 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Nancy, First, congrats on the weight loss! Wow - I hope to be writing a similar email 'round about my birthday in early February! I'm new and don't quite understand the angel thing - can you explain further, please? Thanks. Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 989 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 957 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1108 views