Oct 2 Surgery Date. Anyone else?

beaglecookie
on 9/8/06 4:40 am - Whittier, CA
I'm looking for someone with the same surgery date.
cyvetteg
on 9/8/06 10:03 am - Charlotte, NC
hi congrats 0n your date. I have the same emotions too. I also have started my liquid diet, liquids only breakfast and lunch. I am making my own protein shakes with soy milk and whey protein. Lets encourage each other, I have to be in the hospital at 5:30am what time is your surgery? charlene
beaglecookie
on 9/8/06 10:10 am - Whittier, CA
My surgery's at 11:00am. I find out on Sept 18 what time I need to be at the hospital. They'll also tell me what I need to bring. On Sept 18 I have my Pre-Op with the doctor . Then I go to the Hospital to Pre admin. My liquid diet starts on the 18 also. I already told my family from the 18 on stay away from me, because I know I'll be moody without eating. I ordered 2 cases of the protein drinks. I bought them for $2.00 a can. There flavors aren't to bad either. I'm on this site daily. We can be there for each other. It's easier when you have someone going through it with you. Renee
beaglecookie
on 9/8/06 10:11 am - Whittier, CA
I forgot to ask. What times your surgery?
cyvetteg
on 9/8/06 10:20 am - Charlotte, NC
My surgery time is 7:30, I am the first one. I have my pre op on the 19th and start my official liquid diet on the 18th, this is our last week of food for a while but in the end it will be worth it.
beaglecookie
on 9/8/06 10:29 am - Whittier, CA
Being on this liquid diet for 2 weeks might make us lose 20lbs before the surgery. I just hope I don't get to moody. I know I need to do this there's no if and or buts about it. This is the heavyiest i have ever been. What I did is saved clothes sale magazines like lane bryant and circled clothes I want to buy once I loose the weight. This should help me though the tough times.
cyvetteg
on 9/8/06 10:36 am - Charlotte, NC
i HAVE HAD 2 "WOW" MOMENTS THIS WEEK MY FORMER SUPERVISOR AND A CO-WORKER TOLD ME THAT I HAVE LOST WEIGHT. BOY MAY BE THIS LIQUID THING IS OKAY (SMILE) I LIVE BY MYSELF SO I CAN ONLY GET MAD AT MYSELF, I PLAN TO WORK ALOT OF OVERTIME THOSE TWO WEEKS COME HOME HAVE BROTH, JELLO AND CRYSTAL LITE (YUMMY) THEN NIGHT NIGHT. YOU CAN CALL OR E-MAIL ANYTIME YOU NEED TO TALK. [email protected], 704921-9104 charlene
mandymojica
on 9/9/06 7:16 am - South River, NJ
Hi, Oct 2 for me too but I'm not sure what time yet. Good luck!
lighttower
on 9/10/06 11:54 pm - Charleroi, PA
My date is Oct 2 also! That seems to be a big day for alot of us. I have no idea when my surgery is and I havn't gotten the call to go in for pre op stuff. So I think I will call today to get an idea. I am getting excited! Good luck to all.
Smith C.
on 9/11/06 6:12 am - Houston, TX
Renee, Greetings from Houston, Texas We have the same dates. Pre-op on 9/18 and WLS on 10/2. I'm having RNY-Laproscopic. Good luck! After this is over, we'll have to check on each other. Smith in Texas
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 989 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 957 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1108 views