anymore oct surgery from ky

POOHBABY
on 9/11/06 9:56 pm - Georgetown, KY
would like to know if anyone in ky is having surgery in oct My date is oct 19th My doctor Dr shina
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/06 8:04 am - Baldwinsville, NY
WOOHOO Congrats I'm not from KY, but wanted to welcome you to the October Losers Molly LAP RNY 10/4/06
Kathy V.
on 9/13/06 10:23 pm - Brandenburg, KY
Hi! I am a patient of Dr. Shina's and my surgery date is Oct 20th. I guess we will be recovering at the same time in the hospital! Are you having gastric bypass? Kathy
POOHBABY
on 9/14/06 3:21 am - Georgetown, KY
hello there we will be on the losin side soon im having lap rny. do you have to get a filter also .let me know
Kathy V.
on 9/14/06 12:53 pm - Brandenburg, KY
I am not sure if I will have to get the filter or not. Dr. Shina says he will wait and see what the vascular surgeon says about it. I have my appointment with the vascular surgeon on Oct 9th. Today Anna called me from Dr. Shina's office and told me all the dates and times for my medical appointments with the cardiologist, pulminologist, vascular surgeon, and the hospital pre-ops. Dr. Shina's team sure is thorough with all the testing they do before our surgeries!! I am so glad for that!!
POOHBABY
on 9/14/06 11:41 pm - Georgetown, KY
do you already have all your papers for your pre op and everything mine is sept 21 pre op tests sep 28 cardioligist oct 2 vascular doc than surgery stuff
Kathy V.
on 9/15/06 10:46 am - Brandenburg, KY
My hospital pre-ops are Sept 28th, also!! I can't remember what time my appointment will be (I have it written on my calendar at work). I think I have to be there by 11:00 am. Maybe we will see each other. My cardiologist is Sep 25, pre-ops Sep 28, puliminary doctor Oct 5th, and vascular doctor is Oct 9.
POOHBABY
on 9/15/06 11:11 am - Georgetown, KY
i have to be there at 9 00 and than 11 for a class
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/06 8:14 am - MT
Hello!! I am not from KY but wanted to say congrats and best wishes on your upcoming surgery!! Felicia
POOHBABY
on 9/14/06 8:30 am - Georgetown, KY
Thank you where did you get you profile thing
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 989 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.